Syed Mustaq Ali T20 Trophy
Updated: January Sun, 2021 By Admin
Match : Andhra Pradesh vs Kerala
Series : Syed Mustaq Ali T20 Trophy
Date : Sun, 17 January 2021, 12:00 Hrs IST
Venue: Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India
|►Latest News & Updates ◄|
AND vs KER - Syed Mustaq Ali T20 - Compose 11 Match Prediction, Latest News, Injury Report and Final Updates after Toss.
Stay Tuned for Updates after Toss :-
|►Match News & Analysis◄|
Andhra Pradesh (AND) :-
• Andhra side is coming off a defeat and will be looking to turn things around.
• Kona Srikar-Bharat and Prasanth Kumar will probably open the inning for the Andhra team.
• Ricky Bhui, Ambati Rayudu (c), Ashwin Hebbar will form the middle order of the team.
• Ambati Rayudu will lead the Andhra team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
• Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the wicket keeping for Andhra team.
• KV Sasikanth and Cheepurapalli Stephen will lead the pace attack of the team.
Kerala (KER) : -
• Kerala, are enjoying a three-match winning streak and are high on confidence.
• They are also at the top of the points table in their group and are favourites to win the match.
• Mohammed Azharuddeen and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning for the Kerala team. Both are well known inning openers.
• Sanju Samson (c & wk), Sachin Baby, Vishnu Vinod will take care of the middle order of the team.
• Sanju Samson will lead the Kerala team as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper.
• Vishnu Vinod will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Kerala team.
• Sudhesan Midhun and Jalaj Saxena will lead the spin attack of the team.
• Basil Thampi and Sreesanth will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
AND: 00 Won
KER: 02 Won
• Ambati Rayudu scored 62* off 26 balls with five fours and as many sixes in the last match.
• Harishankar Reddy is the bowling leader of Andhra and has taken 5 wickets so far.
• Mohammed Azharuddeen has scored up 164 runs so far including 137 runs knock against Mumbai.
• Jalaj Saxena has bowled brilliantly throughout and will be a key pick of the match.
• Robin Utthappa is an experienced player who can go huge on his day.
The surface here at the Bandra is good one for batting, pacers get some swing early on but it will be good for batters mostly
133 : Average score of the last 3 games.
|Clear Skies will be there in Mumbai and fans can enjoy a good match without any interruptions.|
Andhra Squad :
Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Prasanth Kumar, Ricky Bhui, Ashwin Hebbar, Ambati Rayudu(C), Harishankar Reddy, Kranthi-Kumar, SK Ismail, KV Sasikanth, Cheepurapalli Stephen, Dheeraj Kumar, Manish Golamaru, Dhruva Kumar Reddy, Chengalpet Rajan Gnaneshwar, Vamshi Krishna, Naren Reddy, S Ashish, Shoaib Md Khan, Girinath Reddy, Lalith Mohan, Karthik Raman, Nitish Kumar Reddy
Kerala Squad :
Mohammed Azharuddeen, Robin Uthappa, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Sachin Baby, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Salman Nizar, Jalaj Saxena, Basil Thampi, Sreesanth, KM Asif, Sudhesan Midhun, Akshay Chandran, Abhishek Mohan, Vinoop Manoharan, Rohan Kunnummal, Vathsal Sharma, MD Nidheesh
Team Note :
Note : - 1. This team is based on the understanding, analysis and instinct of the Expert.
Match Preview+Team Updated
Note 2 :
Final Team will also be updated on Telegram.
Players Of AND
Players Of KER