India vs Australia T20I-IND VS AUS
Updated: September Tue, 2022 By Admin
India (IND) Team Updates
- India will be aiming to get back to winning ways after a dismal Asia Cup 2022 campaign.
- Undoubtedly the focus will be on the returning Bumrah and Patel in the first T20I. Both players missed Asia Cup due to injuries and would now be eager to show full fitness.
- Both are India’s vital bowlers in the death overs. If they show full form, then India can defend any target. Apart from Bumrah and Patel, KL Rahul’s form also will be monitored as he is yet to hit top gear.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australia, the defending champions would like to put on dominating display.
- For Australia, it will be about managing to avoid batting collapses. In recent times, they are unable to post 160 plus scores on a consistent basis.
- Aaron Finch has not got going and that has put pressure on middle-order batters. Australia have included Tim David, and his inclusion should resolve their finishing woes.
- Aaron Finch and Josh Inglis will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Matthew Wade and Glenn Maxwell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Virat Kohli : Virat Kohli smashed his first international t20 ton in the last game against Afghanistan, he will be looking to continue the same form.
- Rohit Sharma : Rohit Sharma is spare of a big knock, this series will be important one for him.
- Jos Hazlewood : Josh is a wicket taking bowler and can proven out to be crucial.
- Jasprit Bumrah : Jasprit Bumrah is coming back after an injury, he is a wicket taking bowler and would look to get back in groove.
- Steven Smith: Smith looked in good touch in the recent ODI Series, he can be a good pick.
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters more.
India (IND) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [62, 6, 28, 36 0]
- Rohit Sharma [72, 28, 21, 12, 33]
- Hardik Pandya [17, 0 , (33*, 3W), 28, 1W]
- Jasprit Bumrah [2W, 6W, 2W, 2W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [122*, 0, 60, 53*, 35]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Steven Smith [61, 1, 1, 47*, 48*]
- Pat Cummins [2W, 4W, 0W, 1W]
- Glenn Maxwell [4W, 19, DNB, 32*, 1W]
- Josh Hazlewood [0W, 3W, 3W, 1W, 0W]
IND vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Glenn Maxwell [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
Team Note :
Note : - 1. This team is based on the understanding, analysis and instinct of the Expert.
⬤ Preview Updated @2.5 Lakh Giveaway on Batbal11
Note 2 :
Final Team will also be updated on Telegram.
Players Of IND
Players Of AUS