England vs India T20I-ENG VS IND
Updated: July Sat, 2022 By Admin
England (ENG) Team Updates
- After impressive spell in recent times, England were on the receiving end of a humiliating defeat. A 50-run defeat saw them crumble to defeat for the first time at the venue.
- Jos Butler seemed to have taken captaincy pressure in the first match.
- Moeen Ali was the standout player for them in last game, and he will be the key player again.
- Jos Buttler and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Matt Parkinson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Moeen Ali is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chris Jordan and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of his team.
India (IND) Team Updates
- The Indian Cricket team will be posied to seal the T20I series when they take on England in the second T20I. With Hardik Pandya in superb form with both bat and ball
- India will be looking to win the T20I series in terrific fashion if they can find a win at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Saturday. With a complete team performance in the first T20I, the team will be looking for a similar outcome on Saturday.
- Hardik Pandya put on a stellar show on Thursday (July 7) to give India an early lead in the three-match T20I series against England.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of lower order.
- Hardik first hit a fifty to help India post almost 200 on the board in the first T20I in Southampton before picking up four wickets to dent the hosts in the chase as the visitors won comfortably in the end by 50 runs.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket-Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs IND Small League Must Picks:
ENG - Moeen Ali [102 points], Chris Jordan [88 points]
IND - Hardik Pandya [191 points], Suryakumar Yadav [69 points]
ENG vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
ENG - Liam Livingstone [2 points], Jason Roy [10 points]
IND - Rishabh Pant [0 points], Ravindra Jadeja [0 points]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Liam Livingstone [0, 1W, 66*, 2W]
- Jason Roy [4, 73, 1, 8, 52]
- Jos Buttler [0, DNB, 162*, 11]
- Chris Jordan [2W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Moeen Ali [(36, 2W), 42*, 3W, 14]
India (IND) Key Players
- Jasprit Bumrah [2W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [45, 52, 17, 0, 18]
- Rohit Sharma [24, 29, 5, 1, 44]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 4W]
- Yuzvendra Chahal [2W, 1W, 2W,3W, 1W]
- Suryakumar Yadav [39, 0, 65, 8, 34*]
- Hardik Pandya [(51, 4W), (24, 1W), 46, 31*]
ENG vs IND Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Liam Livingstone [PTs: 2, CR: 9]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 30, CR: 10.5]
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 39, CR: 9.5]
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 102, CR: 9]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 191, CR: 9]
Team Note :
Note : - 1. This team is based on the understanding, analysis and instinct of the Expert.
Match Preview+Team Updated
Note 2 :
Final Team will also be updated on Telegram.
Players Of ENG
Players Of IND