Australia vs India Test
Updated: January Sat, 2022 By Admin
Match : Australia vs India (4th Test Match)
Series : Australia vs India Test Series 2020-21
Date : Fri, 15 January 2021 to Tue 19th Jan, 05:30 Hrs IST
Venue: Tha Gabba, Brisbane
|►Latest News & Updates ◄|
AUS vs IND - 4th Test - Compose 11 Match Prediction, Latest News, Injury Report and Final Updates after Toss.
• Big Bad news: Jasprit Bumrah likely to be ruled out due to abdominal strain
• Ravindra Jadeja has been ruled out of the series due to thumb fracture
• Hanuma Vihari is not available due to hamstring injury for the 4th test match
• David Warner did not look completely fit in the last match, he is likely to miss the 4th test.
• Will Pucovski injured his shoulder while fielding, his playing is not yet confirmed.
• Stay tuned for more updates.
Stay Tuned for Updates after Toss :-
|►Match News & Analysis◄|
Australia (AUS) :-
• Australian team seems to be in trouble after both of their openers seems unfit for the next match.
• Will Pucovski injured his shoulder while fielding in the last test match.
• David Warner seemed not to be totally fit, he was having problems in running, his playing is not yet confirmed.
• A match that Australia was hoping to win easily got draw which definetly degraded their confidence.
• Australian bowlers could only pick 3 wickets on the last day of the test match.
• They would want to bounce back on a track where they have not lost from past 33 years.
• Will Pucovski/Matthew Wade and David Warner/Marcus Harris will probably open the inning for the Australia team.
• Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith and Cameron Green will take care of the middle order of the team.
• M Labuschagne and Steve Smith were the batting pillars of the Aus team in last match, both of them scored runs in both innings.
• Tim Paine and Travis Head/Moises Henriques will be handling the lower order of the team.
• Tim Paine will lead the Australia team as a Captain.
• The Skipper Tim Paine will also do wicket keeping for his team.
• Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
• Josh Hazlewood , Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of the team.
• Mitchell Starc has looked out of form in all the three matches, Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood has been brilliant throughout the series.
India (IND) : -
• 2 Bad news ahead of the 4th test match for the Indian team as R Jadeja and Hanuma Vihari are ruled out of the 4th test.
• Indian team played exceptionally well in the last game and saved the match to make it draw.
• With series being Levelled by 1-1, India would be hoping to win the last test and bring home the Border Gavaskar Trophy.
• Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the India team.
• Both the openers gave fine start to the Indian team in both the innings with 70 in 1st while 71 in the 2nd
• Cheteshwar Pujara will take care of the 1 down position of the team.
• Pujara batted exceptionally well in the last match as he scored couple of fifties in the match
• A Rahane, Rishabh Pant and Mayank Agarwal are likely to take care of the middle order of the team.
• With Hanuma Vihari ruled out , India would be bringing back Mayank Agarwal in the team.
• Ajinkya Rahane will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
• Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his India team.
• Ravichandran Ashwin will lead the spin attack of the team.
• On a fast wicket and cloudy conditions, Shardul Thakur will be a good pick in place of injured R Jadeja
• Mohammed Siraj , Navdeep Saini and may be T Natrajan will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 101
Australia: 43 Won
India: 29 Won
In terms of the number of Test matches played, again Australia has dominated. Of the 111 Test matches played between these two nations, only 29 have been won by India and Australia have come out on top on 43 occasions. The remaining 28 games have ended in a draw with one tie.
• Rohit Sharma looked in brilliant touch with the bat in the last game as he scored a fifty in 2nd innings and a 26 runs knock in the first innings.
• M Labuschagne- A talented player who has impressed everybody with his mindset and skills to perform at the highest level can be the vice-captain pick for your team.
Test Career Record- 1752 Runs, Bat. AVG. 60.41
M Labuschagne in this Series-293 Runs, Bat. AVG. 48.83
• Indian stand-in skipper Ajinkya Rahane failed to perform in the last test match, although he is in good form and also scored a hundered in the 2nd test.
• Pat Cummins has been one of the best bowler of the series so far, he was exceptional with the ball in 3rd match also. On a swingy and bouncy pitch he will play a big role.
• Steve Smith scored Brilliant hundered in the 1st innings while 80 run knock in the 2nd innings of the 3rd test
• Cheteshwar Pujara scored consecutive fifties in the last test match, he will play a big role in the next game.
• In wicket keeping, Pant will be better for SL.
• Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
• Small league captaincy options: Steve Smith, Pat Cummins, R Ashwin.
• Small League VC options: Marnus Labuschagne, Ajinkya Rahane, Pat Cumins
• Must pick wicket taking bowlers: Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, M Starc
Pitch at Gabba , Brisbane is one of the most bouncy pitch of Australia that offers good swing to pacers.
The weather is not good for the match, the first day is expected to be clear while other 4 days will have rain interruptions
|Batting first won:||25|
|Bowling first won:||22|
|1st inn avg score:||339|
|2nd inn avg score:||317|
|3rd inn avg score:||240|
|4th inn avg score:||163|
Australia Squad :
Marcus Harris, David Warner, Matthew Wade(WK), Will Pucovski, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Tim Paine(WK)(C), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, James Pattinson, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Swepson, Michael Neser, Moises Henriques
India Squad :
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane(C), Rishabh Pant(WK), Mayank Agarwal, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, T Natarajan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Hanuma Vihari, Prithvi Shaw, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
Team Note :
Note : This analysis is fully based on our expert. You may create your own team on the basis of our anylysis
Match Preview and team added
Note 2 :
Final team will also be added on telegram
Players Of AUS
M Harris/D Warner
M Wade/W Pucovski
Players Of IND