Asia Cup T20I-SL VS PAK
Updated: September Fri, 2022 By Admin
Here we have to discuss SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Sri Lanka beat India in their last fixture to top the Super-Four table with four points in two matches.
- Kusal Mendis and Pathum Nissanka will probably open the inning.
- Kusal Mendis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Pathum Nissanka was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Charith Asalanka will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Danushka Gunathilaka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sri Lanka. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Mahesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dilshan Madushanka and Asitha Fernando will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan defeated India in the first Super 4 game by 5 wickets and then defeated Afghanistan in the second Super 4 game by 1 wicket.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Khushdil-Shah and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Naseem-Shah and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Pathum Nissanka is a right-handed batsman from Sri Lanka. He has smashed 110 runs in this tournament so far and can make a significant impact here as well.
- Kusal Mendis is a right-handed batsman from Sri Lanka. He has hammered 155 runs in this tournament so far. He will be an essential pick for this match.
- Mohammad Rizwan is a right-handed batsman from Pakistan. He has added 211 runs in this tournament so far and will be aiming to capitalize on the start in this match as well.
- Mohammad Nawaz is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Pakistan. He has scored 47 runs and picked up 8 wickets in this tournament so far. He will be hoping to deliver with both the bat as well as the ball.
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa [25*, 31, 2, 38, 13]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [0W, 16*, 2W, 1W]
- Dasun Shanaka [(33*, 2W), 10, 45, 0]
- Pathum Nissanka [52, 35, 20, 3, 13]
- Chamika Karunaratne [2W, 2W, 31, 2W, 0W]
- Kusal Mendis [57, 36, 60, 2, 14]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Babar Azam [14, 9, 10, 91, 57]
- Haris Rauf [1W, 0W, 0W, 3W, 3W]
- Mohammad Rizwan [71, 78*, 43, 69*, 14]
- Shadab Khan [2W, 4W, 0W, 1W]
- Mohammad Nawaz [(42, 1W), 3W, 3W, 27]
SL vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Babar Azam [PTs: 54, CR: 9.5]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 156, CR: 9.5]
- Chamika Karunaratne [PTs: 203, CR: 9]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 261, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 287, CR: 9.5]
- Shadab Khan [PTs: 305, CR: 9]
Team Note :
Note : - 1. This team is based on the understanding, analysis and instinct of the Expert.
⬤ Preview Updated @2.5 Lakh Giveaway on Batbal11
Note 2 :
Final Team will also be updated on Telegram.
Players Of SL
Players Of PAK